Bing and Yahoo together makeup approximately 30 percent of all online searches. While Google undoubtedly dominates the search market, Bing and Yahoo also have substantial scope for advertisers. Digital Crazy Web helps you target the combined consumer base of Bing and Yahoo with dedicated advertisement services for both search engines.
Why Choose Bing and Yahoo over Google?
- Lower CPC: Bing and Yahoo advertising services are ideal for a business with a limited marketing budget. Since the majority of search traffic is directed towards Google, Bing or Yahoo ads usually have lower cost-per-click (CPC) rates. With fewer advertisers than Google, Bing and Yahoo have lesser competition allowing for cheaper bids in keyword auctions.
- Import AdWords: A useful feature of Bing and Yahoo advertising networks is that any existing Google AdWords can be imported into a new Bing or Yahoo Ads account to get started ASAP!
- Track Ad performance: Similar to Google, advertisers can track the performance of their ads on Bing and Yahoo by testing keywords, bids, and timings to make the most of their return on investment.
- Reach more customers: Advertisers using Google can also use Bing and Yahoo advertising services to reach a broader demography of customers.
With no minimum fee signing up for a Bing account is easy. Advertisers can set a daily or monthly budget and keep a tab on their expenditure. Another useful feature is the no-click, no charge policy where advertisers are required to pay only if a customer clicks on their ad.
Yahoo presents several platforms for adverting besides Search. These are user-specific channels like Polyvore, Tumblr, BrightRoll, etc. to ensure advertisers reach their optimum target group.
How Can Digital Crazy Web Help?
Digital media experts at Digital Crazy Web can utilize Bing and Yahoo ads to help clients:
- Get better PPC performance
- Increase website traffic and conversions
- Get a more cost-effective marketing campaign
- Get improved ROI
- Reach targeted customer base